Labor Certification for Dental Practice
Client: A Dental Clinic Near Cleveland, Ohio
Nationality of Intended Beneficiary: South Korean
Case Type: Labor Certification
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
BACKGROUND: Our client retained us to keep an experienced dentist for its service and complete labor certification process.
Date of Wage Determination: September 17, 2007
Date of Last News Print Advertisement: November 25, 2007
WE HELPED OUR CLIENT—
- Complete due registration with the Department of Labor, and
- Complete prevailing wage determination, and
- Place of job notice in a conspicuous place for the required amount of time, and
- Register the job order at Ohio Department of Labor, and
- Take additional steps to publicize job opening, on job search sites, employer’s site and at job fairs.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, our client was in compliance with labor law requirements and could continue to hire its choice dentist.
CHALLENGE: Should you really want to hire a choice candidate, you really have to comply with the prescribed legal process in a timely manner. We believe in immigration. We believe in the power of diversity to introduce talents and induce best synergy in your organization. We can help you navigate through all the details. Our business visa team will be happy to help.