An Executive Became a Permanent Resident!
Beneficiary: An Executive Transferred from Europe
Beneficiary’s Nationality: United Kingdom
Client: A Manufacturer in Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio
Case Type: I-485 Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident Status Based on Employment
Location: Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio
BACKGROUND: A company in Cleveland suburb wished to retain an executive transferred from United Kingdom on a long term basis. We were therefore retained to secure a permanent resident status for our client’s the choice executive. To achieve our client’s objective, we filed applications according to all provisions governing eligibility to acquire permanent resident status– I-140 immigration petition for skilled worker and professional and I-485 petition for adjustment of status.
Date of Application: December 31, 2013
Date of I-140 Approval: May 20, 2014
Date of I-485 Approval: July 17, 2014
WE HELPED OUR CLIENT prove that—
- The petitioning organization would continue sponsor the beneficiary with further employment, and
- The beneficiary entered the U.S. with inspection, and
- The beneficiary had had no violations of status, and
- The beneficiary had no felony records.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, after our client’s I-140 (petition for alien skilled worker or professional) was approved, our client’s choice executive was granted permanent resident status, along with his family members. Now, our client could hire him without further immigration concerns.
Latest posts by Richard Herman (see all)
- Decriminalization of Marijuana and Your Immigration Status - July 25, 2017
- Immigration: Deportation and Voluntary Departure - June 1, 2017
- Conditions in Immigration Detention Facilities - May 11, 2017