Chinese Traveler Transfers Status to F-1 Visa
Client: A traveler from Hong Kong, China
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Case Type: I-539 APPLICATION TO EXTEND/CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS
Background: Our Chinese client retained us to secure student status by CHANGING HIS STATUS FROM B-2 TO F-1 during his traveling in the USA, for his study in a Cleveland suburb.
Date of Application: December 11, 2000
Date of Approval: January 2, 2001
WE HELPED OUR CLIENT collect sufficient evidence and prove that—
- He was granted admission by the perspective school, which issued I-20; and,
- He had enough available support from relatives in Cleveland for the duration of his study.
CHALLENGE: Not many people know that you transfer from one nonimmigrant status to another and less people know how to deal with the procedures. It may take you some time to figure out how to apply and transfer and it will cost you more to do it by youself. An experienced lawyer will help you to transfer successfully without any unnecessary risks and waste of time. Herman Legal Group is a law firm who can provide you such type of service.
IN TWENTY-TWO DAYS, our client was granted F-1 status (STANDARD PROCESSING TIME COULD BE UP TO 180 DAYS).
Latest posts by Richard Herman (see all)
- Crimes that Make Visa Applicants Inadmissible - March 20, 2017
- Juvenile Criminal Records and Immigration Benefits - March 20, 2017
- U Visa Eligibility Requirements - January 23, 2017