Croatia traveler transfer status from B-2 TO F-1 Visa
Client: A traveler from Croatia transfer from B-2 to F-1
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Case Type: I-539 APPLICATION TO EXTEND/CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS
BACKGROUND: AFTER A DENIAL TO HER PREVIOUS APPLICATION, our client retained us to secure student status for CHANGING HIS STAUTS FROM B-2 TO F-1, for his study in a Cleveland suburb
Date of Application: March 19, 2002
Date of Approval: June 20, 2002
WE HELPED OUR CLIENT collect sufficient evidence and prove that—
- She was granted admission by the school, which issued I-20; and,
- She had sufficient financial support from relatives in Cleveland area for the duration of his study.
- Her ongoing medical treatments in Cleveland area required a quiet stay for full recovery.
- Secured a confirmatory letter to prove our client’s good faith from a Representative.
CHALLENGE: Not many people know that you transfer from one nonimmigrant status to another and less people know how to deal with the procedures. It may take you some time to figure out how to apply and transfer and it will cost you more to do it by youself. An experienced lawyer will help you to transfer successfully without any unnecessary risks and waste of time. Herman Legal Group is a law firm who can provide you such type of service.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, our client was granted F-1 status.
Latest posts by Richard Herman (see all)
- H-1B Visa Extension beyond the 6 Year Maximum - March 31, 2017
- Crimes that Make Visa Applicants Inadmissible - March 20, 2017
- Juvenile Criminal Records and Immigration Benefits - March 20, 2017