Employment-Based Green Card for English Manager
Client: a special material manufacturer
Beneficiary’s Nationality: United Kingdom
Case Type: Employment-Based Green Card
BACKGROUND: Our client wished to hire an English manager for the long run here in the United States. Having secured nonimmigrant status for the same manager, we were therefore retained again to secure permanent resident status for our client’s choice manager. To achieve our client’s goal, we filed a I-485 Petition for Adjustment of Status with another immigration petition.
Date of Application: September 27, 2010
Date of Approval: March 15, 2011
WE HELPED OUR CLIENT PROVE THAT
- the beneficiary met all criteria to be eligible for adjustment of status based on the categorized employment,
- there was no violation of status perpetrated by the beneficiary, and
- the beneficiary would be employed by his sponsor, who actually needed thi beneficiary
DAYS AFTER THE APPROVAL OF IMMIGRATION PETITION, our client’s choice manager was granted his green card. Within 6 months after the application, our client finally was able to employ its manager without extensive concerns for immigration status.
CHALLENGE: There are actually less twists and turns behind the lines of eligibility criteria. However, the weight of this case relies actually on the immigration petition. The immigration petition for this case was I-140 immigration petition for skilled worker and professionals, which is very detailed and often invites additional requests for evidence. We managed to secure the approval of I-140, therefore, this grant of green card.
Latest posts by Richard Herman (see all)
- Crimes that Make Visa Applicants Inadmissible - March 20, 2017
- Juvenile Criminal Records and Immigration Benefits - March 20, 2017
- U Visa Eligibility Requirements - January 23, 2017