English Manager Granted Immigrant Status!
Client: A special material manufacturer
Beneficiary’s Nationality: United Kingdom
Case Type: Skilled Workers and Professional Immigration Petition
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
BACKGROUND: Our client, a manufacturer of special material and solution hired us to secure an immigrant status for its English Manager sent to the U.S. subsidiary. Having already helped our client secure and extend nonimmigrant status for the same manager, we proceeded to file an I-140 petition for skilled workers and professionals in conjunction with I-485 petition for adjustment of status.
Date of Application: September 27. 2010
Date of Approval: March 8, 2011
WE HELPED OUR CLIENT PROVE THAT.
- The hiring organization would continue sponsor the beneficiary with further employment, and
- There was two years of verifiable professional experiences, and
- The beneficiary entered the U.S. with inspection, and
- The beneficiary had had no violations of status, and
- The beneficiary had no felony records.
CHALLENGE: We answered a request for evidence in February of 2010, which asked for more evidence pertaining to our client and our client’s operation. We again helped our client prove that both the supervisors and the subordinates of this manager found him actually needed.
WITHIN ONE MONTH AFTER OUR RESPONSE TO REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE WAS RECEIVED, our client’s choice manager was granted immigrant status due to the proven credential as a skilled professional.
Latest posts by Richard Herman (see all)
- Crimes that Make Visa Applicants Inadmissible - March 20, 2017
- Juvenile Criminal Records and Immigration Benefits - March 20, 2017
- U Visa Eligibility Requirements - January 23, 2017